Leather for Wrist Strap (Yarrow Wristlet/Pouch)
Looking for a piece of leather for the Wrist Strap for the Yarrow Wristlet & Pouch pattern? This is a pre-cut piece of leather cut to the exact size you need for the Yarrow’s wrist strap (1/2"-wide by 18" long)! Choose your color from the drop down menu.
- You will also need a hole punch and rivet (or it can be hand sewn) in order to secure the strap to the hardware. There are links to the hole punches I personally use and like in this post (8mm post length is what I use).
- Please note that this listing is for the leather piece only, not the finished wristlet/pouch nor the pattern. Yarrow Wristlet & Pouch PDF pattern can be purchased separately here.
- A small test scrap is included.
See below for additional information.
- Rustic color is a 5-6 oz. weight leather
- Black color is a 4-5 oz. weight leather
- Leather is sourced from a world premier US tannery and hand cut in my studio.
- Please be aware that colors do vary from monitor to monitor, I have tried my best to accurately capture the leather's true color.
- Leather is a natural product, minute blemishes will be present.
- Do not iron leather! You can burn it very quickly by touching it with a hot iron.
Shipped USPS First Class. Please contact me if you require a different shipping method.