Divided Basket Pattern
You'll love this versatile pattern, a great basket for storing all sorts of goodies. It's great for diaper storage, filling with gifts and knitting projects, or anything else you can dream up! You'll want to make one for all of your friends. The Divided Basket Pattern features:
- Structured basket
- Divided liner
- front pocket, perfect for showcasing a favorite print!
- two handle variations
- divider sewn in on both sides as well as bottom, no gaps for anything to slide through!
To see more Divided Baskets from other makers, check out #dividedbasket on Instagram!
Approx. Basket Dimensions: 11" wide, 6" deep, 10 1/2" tall including handles (7 3/4" tall without)
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Based on 44"-wide fabric.
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard lining
- fat quarter (18”x22”) Accent Fabric (includes front pocket, handle accent/handle)
- 3/4 yard fusible interfacing (SF101 or Pellon 808 )
- Select one of the following three options: 1/2 yard byAnnie's Soft & Stable/1/2 yard fusible fleece, Pellon 987F (44"-wide)/1 yard Pellon Foam Flex (20"-wide)
- 1/2 yard cotton webbing for handles 1 1/2"-wide (optional)
For Digital (PDF) pattern:
- Please download (and save) the pattern file to your computer!
- You will have 9 download attempts, keep in mind each time you open to view the file counts as an attempt.
- This PDF pattern consists of full-size pattern pieces (some of which will be taped together before cutting fabric), rectangular pieces with rotary cutting instruction/measurements (no printing necessary!) for all other pieces, and includes detailed step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations.
- The file is and instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address. After purchase is complete you will also be redirected to a page with the download link.
For Paper (printed) pattern:
Paper pattern version includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, pattern sheet with full-size pattern pieces, additionally, rotary cutting instructions/measurements ALSO included for all pattern pieces (just cut and sew, no need to cut out pattern pieces) if you prefer that method, all tucked into a resealable poly bag. Paper pattern is shipped via USPS.
Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished sewn items made using this pattern (on a home-based scale), credit to Anna Graham www.noodle-head.com is appreciated!
NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.