Yarrow Wristlet & Pouch Pattern
You’ll love this versatile pattern. It’s a satisfying sew, has fun details, and makes a great gift! The Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag (hint - it works perfect in my Sandhill Sling!). The Pouch is great for a smaller wallet or to keep small items organized - plus it's sooo cute! The Wristlet has an interior zippered pocket and card slots, and the Pouch has a pocket and one card slot to keep everything tidy and easy to find.
- 4" Zipper for Wristlet available here (interior pocket)
- 12" Zipper for Wristlet available here (main closure)
- 8" Zipper for Pouch available here (main closure)
- Wrist Strap Hardware kit available here (antique brass & nickel)
- two fun sizes to sew! Wristlet and a Pouch!
- take your pouch making to a new level - with a fun curve! This pattern is geared for an Intermediate level sewist!
- uses small pieces of fabric - perfect for using up those Fat Quarters in your stash!
- both sizes include interior card slots and pockets, the Wristlet includes an interior zippered pocket
- Wristlet is perfect for running errands or using as a wallet in a larger bag
- Instructions included for making wrist strap from fabric or leather!
Skill Level: INTERMEDIATE BAG MAKER!!!!! (having knowledge of zipper pouch construction will be helpful, confidence in topstitching and working with zippers is a must!)
Approx. Finished Dimensions:
- Wristlet: 8 ¾” wide, 1” deep, 5” tall [22.2 x 2.5 x 12.9 cm]
- Pouch: 5 ½” wide, 1” deep, 4” tall [14 x 2.5 x 10.2 cm]
Materials needed: See image for list.
Recommended Fabrics: Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) or medium weight cotton or cotton/linen fabric for exterior fabric . Quilting cotton for Lining fabric.
^Dry Oilskin or cork may be used for exterior fabric, omit medium-weight fusible (for wristlet) and do not interface the exterior fabric pieces. See notes in cutting instructions.
Additional supplies + tools: Polyester thread, water-soluble pen/tailor’s chalk, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, size 14 or 16 denim or Microtex needle, pinking shears, (optional ½” x 18”/45.7 cm leather for wrist strap, (optional for wristlet if using leather wrist strap) one 8mm rivet & corresponding setting tool
(*= handbag zipper is 1 ¼”/3.2 cm -wide, can substitute zipper by-the-yard/continuous zipper tape) - metal zippers not recommended for main closure
Featured Fabrics are Dry Oilskin by Merchant & Mills, Kitchen Window Woven by (Elizabeth Hartman) Robert Kaufman Fabrics, Quarry Trail by Anna Graham
For Digital (PDF) Pattern:
- Download (and SAVE) the pattern file to your computer.
- You will have 9 download attempts, keep in mind each time you open to view the file counts as an attempt.
- This PDF pattern contains a combination of pattern pieces and rotary cutting instructions/measurements (metric & imperial), printable label sheet for keeping organized (metric and imperial measurements), PLUS printable templates for rectangular pieces, and includes detailed step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations.
- The file is and instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address.
- After purchase is complete you will also be redirected to a page with the download link.
For Paper (printed) pattern:
The PAPER pattern version includes: instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations. Includes BOTH a full-size template pattern sheet AND rotary cutting instructions/measurements (just cut and sew, no need to cut out pattern pieces!!!), and a label sheet (metric and imperial label sheets both included) for keeping organized, all tucked into a resealable poly bag.
Paper pattern is shipped via USPS.
Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished items made using this pattern (on a home-based scale), credit to Anna Graham/ www.noodle-head.com is appreciated!
NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
Copyright © 2022 Anna Graham, Noodlehead, Inc. All Rights Reserved.