Runaround Bag Pattern
Meet the Runaround Bag! It’s called the Runaround Bag because I think it’s the perfect size for running errands and regular day-to-day stuff. It’ll hold all your goodies, but not so many that your shoulder will feel like it’s breaking off!
- two interior pocket options
- magnetic snap option
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 15.5" wide, 25.5" total height, 13" handle drop , 5.5" across base
Skill Level: Beginner
- 3/4 yard exterior
- 3/4 yard interior
- 1/2" double fold bias tape (store bought or handmade)
- 14mm or 18mm magnetic snap (optional)
- 7" zipper* (optional)
- 1 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101, 20"-wide)
- water soluble pen
*PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is written for fixed-length zippers (not zipper by the yard, if using zipper by the yard please add 1.5" to the length of each designated zipper)
For Digital (PDF) pattern:
- Please download (and save) the pattern file to your computer!
- You will have 9 download attempts, keep in mind each time you open to view the file counts as an attempt.
- This PDF pattern has full-size pattern pieces that will be taped together before cutting fabric, and includes detailed step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations.
- The file is an instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address. After purchase is complete you will also be redirected to a page with the download link.
For Paper (printed) pattern:
Paper pattern version includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, full-size pattern sheet, and full-color cover, all tucked into a resealable poly bag. Paper pattern is shipped via USPS.
Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Runaround Bags made using this pattern (on a home-based scale) , credit to Anna Graham www.noodle-head.com is appreciated!
NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.