Leather Piece for Haralson Belt Bag
Looking for a piece of leather for the closure of the Haralson Belt Bag pattern? This is a pre-cut piece of leather for the Haralson Belt Bag closure. Choose your color from the drop down menu.
- Leather piece measures ¾”-wide by 12” [19mm x 30.5cm], you will be trimming this piece to the lengths listed within the pattern.
- Compatable with 3/4" hardware kit available here.
- You will also need a hole punch in order to attach the rivets/chicago screws through the leather. There are links to the hole punches I personally use and like in this post.
- Please note that this listing is for one leather piece only, not the finished bag nor the pattern. Haralson Belt Bag pattern can be purchased separately here.
- Do not iron leather! You can burn it very quickly by touching it with a hot iron.
See below for additional information.
Leather is sourced from a US tannery and hand cut by me. Please be aware that colors do vary from monitor to monitor, I have tried my best to accurately capture the leather's true color. Leather is a natural product, minute blemishes may be present.
* Shipped through USPS. Please contact me if you require a different shipping method.