Sunny Side Up Quilt & Pillow PDF Pattern
Note: This is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern.
The Sunny Side Up Quilt and Pillow, a happy and fun introduction to curved piecing and pillow making.
- Includes instructions for Baby and Full-Size quilts
- Includes instruction for making a 23’’ pillow (to be used with 24" pillow form) with invisible zipper instructions
- Fat Quarter and Charm Pack friendly!
Skill Level: Advanced beginner with an adventurous spirit. Basic machine quilting knowledge.
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions:
- Full-Size: 72” x 93 1/4”
- Baby-Size: 51 1/4” x 51 1/4”
Pillow: 23” square pillow
Materials needed: + Requirements based on 44” wide fabric. See image for requirements.
Recommended Fabrics: Quilting cotton
- Download links expire after 9 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check your email address listed in your PayPal profile (or email address you entered), the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- By purchasing this pattern, I also give you (the purchaser of this pattern) the rights to sell finished Sunny Side Up Quilts & Pillows made using this pattern (on a home based scale). This is a 8 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home templates, and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with detailed illustrations.
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout by clicking the 'Don't have a Paypal Account?' link.