Petal Pouch PDF Pattern
Note: This is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern.
A fun-shaped set of pouches that you’ll love to fill with your favorite notions and goodies.
Jess of Okalroots made a fantastic video sew through of this pattern.
Want to see more examples sewn by other makers? Check out #petalpouch on Instagram (or #petalpouches)!
- 2 sizes!
- Mix and match your favorite prints to make a beautiful gift set
- Use appliqué or patchwork to add your personal touch to the exterior pieces.
Skill Level: Advanced beginner
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions: 6¼” high x 10” wide, 2” deep (4” high x 6¼” wide, 1¾” deep for small)
+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric. FQ=Fat Quarter=18" x 22"
- Exterior fabric, FQ (or 1/4 yard)
- Lining fabric, FQ (or 1/4 yard)
- Fusible Woven Interfacing (20"-wide), 1/2 yard (Pellon SF101)
- 10” zipper (6” zipper for small pouch)
- 1”-wide Twill Tape/Ribbon/Thin Leather, 2 ¼” piece (optional pull tab for large pouch)
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton or blended canvas; denim, twill, home dec, quilting cotton for exterior. Quilting cotton for lining.
Additional supplies + tools: Polyester thread, water-soluble pen/tailor’s chalk, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, turning tool, (2) ¼” x 5” scraps of leather/ribbon for zipper pulls, denim or Microtex needle, pinking shears.
Supply sources (with links) included in the pattern file.
- Download links expire after 9 download attempts
- Please immediately download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- This is a PDF pattern with full-size pattern pieces, and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with detailed illustrations.
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Petal Pouches made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout by clicking the 'Don't have a Paypal Account?' link.