+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric. +
1/2 yard front/back and exterior pocket
1 yard lining (1 1/2 if fully lining front pocket)
(2) 1/4 yard cuts for straps
2/3 yard exterior gusset (includes interior pocket pieces)
2 1/4 yards fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101)
1 yard Pellon Craft-Fuse 808/809 or canvas or ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable
18” zipper for recessed top (optional)
1 yard 1/4” wide elastic
15” of 1/2″ piping (handmade or storebought) – optional
14mm magnetic snap or 2” of 3/4” wide hook + loop tape (optional)
** Additional fabric necessary if using a directional print
- Download links expire after 12 months or after 9 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check your email address listed in your PayPal profile (or email address you entered), the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Super Totes made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
- This is a 20 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces (some of which will be taped together after printing), and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with detailed illustrations.
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- If you choose PayPal’s e-check option, the instant download will take 5-7 days for the e-check to clear and for the instant download link to be sent.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout by clicking the ‘Don’t have a Paypal Account?’ link.