Super Tote Pattern
You'll love the Super Tote! It's a generous size tote bag with great features:
- recessed zipper
- roomy interior pockets
- front exterior pocket
- cute piping and pleat details
makes a perfect diaper bag or gym bag, great for hauling anything you need
To see more Super Totes from other makers, checkout #supertote on Instagram!
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 15” wide, 15” tall, 3.5 to 5” deep, 10.5” handle drop
Skill Level: Advanced beginner/Intermediate. Some bag making experience will be helpful.
Materials needed:+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- 1/2 yard front/back and exterior pocket
- 1 yard lining (1 1/2 if fully lining front pocket)
- (2) 1/4 yard cuts for straps
- 2/3 yard exterior gusset (includes interior pocket pieces)
- 2 1/4 yards fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- 1 yard Pellon Craft-Fuse 808/809 or canvas or ByAnnie's Soft and Stable
- 18” zipper for recessed top (optional)
- 1 yard 1/4” wide elastic
- 15” of 1/2" piping (handmade or storebought)
- (optional) 14mm magnetic snap or 2” of 3/4” wide hook + loop tape (optional)
For Digital (PDF) pattern:
- Please download (and save) the pattern file to your computer!
- You will have 9 download attempts, keep in mind each time you open to view the file counts as an attempt.
- This PDF pattern has full-size pattern pieces that will be taped together before cutting fabric, rotary cutting instruction/measurements for some of the rectangular pieces, includes detailed step-by-step instructions, and professional illustrations.
- The file is and instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address. After purchase is complete you will also be redirected to a page with the download link.
For Paper (printed) pattern:
Paper pattern version includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, full-size pattern sheet and rotary cutting instructions/measurements for some of the rectangle pieces, full-color cover, all tucked into a resealable poly bag. Paper pattern is shipped via USPS.
Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Super Totes made using this pattern (on a home-based scale),credit to Anna Graham www.noodle-head.com is appreciated!
NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.