Envelope Clutch PDF Pattern
Note: This is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern.
A fun and fresh clutch you'll love making and using! Two sizes make this an easy choice for making gifts! Features:
- magnetic snap closure
- 2 flap styles
- zippered pocket, card slots
- wrist strap or thin shoulder strap option
- piping instructions
- instructions for fitting an ipad
Approximate Finished Dimensions: Small Clutch: 5.75” tall by 10” wide Large Clutch: 8” tall by 11.75 wide
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
- 1/4 yard exterior (1/2 yard for large clutch)
- 1/4 yard lining (1/2 yard for large clutch)
- 1/4 yard fusible fleece/cotton batting/cotton canvas (1/2 yard for large clutch)
- 1 yard fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- 1 1/2 yards 1/8'' cotton cording for piping (optional)
- magnetic snap - 14mm
- 1/2” Swivel Clasp & D-ring, 2 swivel clasps if making shoulder strap
- 4'' of 1/2'' wide ribbon or twill tape (optional shoulder strap connection)
- 5" zipper (optional)
- Download links expire after 9 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Envelope Clutches made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
- This is a 12 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces (which will be taped together after printing), cutting measurements, step-by-step instructions, and detailed illustrations.
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- You can also pay by credit/debit card using a secure checkout.