241 Tote Pattern
This tote is a fabric lovers favorite! Using small cuts of fabric, you'll be able to use your favorites and still have scraps leftover. It's called the 241 because it's like two patterns in one (two for one)! One version of the bag has two exterior side pockets (great for beginners), the other has two exterior zippered pockets (for those who might want a bit of a challenge). Additional features:
- interior pocket
- magnetic snap closure
- step-by-step instructions with professional easy to understand illustrations
- full size print-at-home pattern pieces
To see more 241 Totes from other makers, check out #241tote on Instagram!
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate. Basic bag making skills helpful. Ability to sew curves will be helpful.
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 13.5″ wide, 12″ tall, 24″ including the handle, 2.5″ deep across the base
Supplies List: See image *PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is written for fixed-length zippers (not zipper by the yard, if using zipper by the yard please add 1.5" to the length of each designated zipper)
For Digital (PDF) pattern:
- Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This digital (PDF) pattern is an instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address. After purchase is complete you will also be directed to a receipt screen with the download link.
- The file is a 9 page PDF file with full size print-at-home pattern pieces (some of which will be taped together after printing), and includes detailed step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations.
For Paper (printed) pattern:
Paper pattern version includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, full-size pattern pieces, and full-color cover sheet, all tucked into a resealable poly bag. Paper pattern is shipped via USPS.
Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished 241 Totes made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.