+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards
- swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’)
Recommended Fabrics: home dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for accent fabrics.
- Download links expire after 12 months or after 9 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check your email address listed in your PayPal profile (or email address you entered), the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- This is a 13 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces (which will be taped together after printing), and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with detailed illustrations.
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Poolside Totes made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- If you choose PayPal’s e-check option, the instant download will take 5-7 days for the e-check to clear and for the instant download link to be sent.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout by clicking the ‘Don’t have a Paypal Account?’ link.