+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric. FQ=Fat Quarter=18″ x 22″
- Exterior Fabric 3/4 yard (1/2 yard if not making pouch)
- Contrast Top/Pocket Fabric 1/2 yard
- Zippered Pocket Lining Fabric 3/4 yard
- Lining Fabric 1/2 yard
- Lining Center Panel Fabric FQ
- Interior Slip Pocket Fabric FQ
- Handle Fabric** 1/4 yard
- Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20’’ wide) 2 1/2 yards
- Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing (Pellon 809 – 44” wide) 1 yard
- 14” Zipper (tote); 10” Zipper (pouch)
- 18mm Light-strength Thin Magnetic Snap
- 2 sets 8mm Grommets
- 3 sets Size 24 Metal Snaps
- 2 1/2″ piece 1”-wide Twill Tape/ Ribbon/Thin Leather
**Handle Options: Substitute (2) 25” pieces of 1”-wide leather or (2) 25” pieces of 1”-wide cotton webbing
Additional supplies + tools:
Thread, water-soluble pen, 1/4”-wide fusible web tape (optional), cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, seam sealant, turning tool, (2) 1/4” x 5” scraps of leather/ribbon for zipper pull, denim needle, snap setter, grommet setter
Recommended Fabrics: home dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for lining.
- Download links expire after 12 months or after 9 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check your email address listed in your PayPal profile (or email address you entered), the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- This is a 31-page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces and rotary cutting measurements for rectangular pieces (saving time and paper!), and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with over 40 detailed illustrations.
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Caravan Totes & Pouches made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- If you choose PayPal’s e-check option, the instant download will take 5-7 days for the e-check to clear and for the instant download link to be sent.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout by clicking the ‘Don’t have a Paypal Account?’ link.