I love hearing from you! Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a one woman business so sometimes it may take a few days to respond, thanks for your patience. I’m based in western Wisconsin, USA.
I’d love to see the projects you make using my tutorials and patterns. Please add them to the flickr group or use the hashtag #noodleheadpatterns on social media.
- If you need to re-download/download your purchased pattern please login at the ‘My Account‘ page (‘my account’ area not available to those who purchased items using Guest Checkout).
- Please note that there is a download limit of 9 times per pattern (each time you click the link it counts as a download) and links do expire 1 year after purchase, be sure to download the file to your computer for future use. If you had purchased patterns before August 2014 please email me with the receipt or transaction number and I will resend the pattern.
- All PDF files purchased are automatically emailed to the email address entered at purchase. Please check your junk mail folder if you did not receive an email. At the end of checkout you will be directed to a receipt page with download link(s) as well.
- Handmade Style book purchasers, please visit my ‘Errata‘ page for any updates.
- If you are a shop owner and are interested in carrying my paper patterns please fill out the form on my wholesale page. Thank you!
- Do you sell any finished items? I’m sorry at this time I do not. However, I occasionally offer up samples for sale on my sample sale account on Instagram – noodleheadsamplesale
- Have a question or want to join a fun community of other makers? My facebook group is a great place to chat sewing or ask questions.