FQ= fat quarter (18″ x 22″)
+ additional fabric necessary if using directional print
- 1 FQ exterior main+
- 1 FQ main lining+
- 1 FQ interior pockets
- 1 FQ interior accents
- 13.5’’ x 18’’ cotton canvas/fusible fleece
- 12.5’’ x 17’’ cotton batting
- 2 yards 1/2’’ double fold bias tape
- 14’’ x 10’’ 16-gauge clear vinyl
- 12’’ zipper
- 1’’ wide elastic
- 1/4’’ wide elastic (for long pocket version)
- 3 buttons
- (for alternate pocket) 3/4’’ wide hook & loop tape – 6’’
- 3 elastic hair ties (if not making fabric loops)
- scraps of fusible interfacing
[plastic case for rubber bands is by CraftMates, called Lockables. This particular size is a 7 compartment case. You can find them at Michaels and Joanns (mine was in the jewelry section for about $3). Or check online: Create for Less.]
- Download links expire after 12 months or after 9 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
- This pattern is a PDF file instant download. Please be sure to check the email address you entered at checkout, the instant download link will be sent to that email address (a receipt screen with the download link will also pop up after you complete the transaction).
- Sell finished items! You (the purchaser of this pattern) can sell finished Road Trip cases made using this pattern (on a home based scale).
- This is an 11 page PDF pattern with print-at-home pattern pieces (some of which will be taped together after printing), cutting measurements for rectangular pieces (saving time and paper!), step-by-step instructions, and detailed illustrations.
- NOTICE: It may not be possible to download a PDF file directly to your iPad or Android tablet/mobile device without a download app. I use Acrobat Reader in combination with Dropbox to download files using my mobile device.
- If you choose PayPal’s e-check option, the instant download will take 5-7 days for the e-check to clear and for the instant download link to be sent.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to purchase, simply enter a debit or credit card at checkout by clicking the ‘Don’t have a Paypal Account?’ link.
- Please download the pattern to your computer for future use.