[shown here in the small version – approx. 5.5” tall by 9.5” wide, with piping, squared flap and wrist strap option]
[shown here in large size option – approx. 7.75” tall by 11.5 wide, squared flap, piping, and should strap option]
- 1/4 yard exterior
- 1/4 yard lining
- 1/4 yard canvas
- 1/4 yard fusible interfacing
- magnetic snap – 14mm
- 1/2” Swivel Clasp & D-ring
- scraps for zippered pocket lining, etc.
- piping (optional)
- zipper (optional)
In this pattern you’ll find:
- Step by step instructions with full color photos for making one Envelope Clutch.
- full size print-at-home pattern pieces
- magnetic snap closure instructions
- instructions for 2 optional flap styles
- zippered pocket option
- card slot option
- wrist strap option/thin shoulder strap option
- piping option
For more views of the clutch, please jump over to this post and take a peek.
By purchasing this pattern, I also give you (the original purchaser of this pattern) the rights to sell Envelope Clutches made using this pattern (on a home based scale). Additional information regarding the license to sell is included in the pattern.
Approximate Finished Dimensions:
Small Clutch: 5.5” tall by 9.5” wide
Large Clutch: 7.75” tall by 11.5 wide
This is a 25 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs.