- step-by-step instructions with professional easy to understand illustrations for making two versions of the 241 Tote
- one version of the bag has two exterior side pockets (great for beginners), the other has two exterior zippered pockets (for those who might want a bit of a challenge).
- full size print-at-home pattern pieces
- interior pocket
- magnetic snap closure
- includes License to Sell finished 241 Totes
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 15″ wide, 10″ tall, 24″ including the handle, 5″ across the base
- 1/2 yard exterior
- 1/2 yard lining
- 1/2 yard accent fabric
- 1/2 yard strap, pockets
- 14-18mm magnetic snap
- Two 5” zippers (optional)
- 1 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing
- water soluble pen
This is a 9 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs and professional illustrations.