I’m really excited to show off this finished chair! I had fun recovering it with some of Amy Butler’s new Love collection. I ended up ripping some seams from the old cover to make sure I would have the proper fit. I just cut the pieces like they were a pattern.
The chair is pretty interesting, here’s some of the info on the underneath of the seat:
It also came with a handy tool (an allen wrench) secured by a loop, for when you need to take the chair apart. I needed to replace the foam padding as part of this project as well. Not sure if I used the right stuff, but it looks pretty good to me. The old padding was so gross! It had disinegrated into tiny crumbs of sand = not good for sitting.