Hi friends! It’s here finally. My newest pattern the Poolside Tote is ready for all your summer sewing adventures.
As you might already know, this tote was part of the Bag of the Month club. So the lucky members of the club have already had their patterns for a bit and it’s been fun to see them popping up in the flickr group!
Special features of this tote:
- it’s roomy! I can fit 4 beach towels and more in mine!
- two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both – one on each side)
- fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints
- key loop
Notes on interfacing: I give several options for interfacing choices depending on what fabrics you’re using and what type of bag you like. Heavy weight fabrics with interfacing, Soft & Stable, or batting/cotton canvas are a few of the combinations you can choose from. There is more information and details on selection included in the pattern. * Materials needed: + Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards
- swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’)
Recommended Fabrics: home dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for accent fabrics.
Skill Level: Advanced beginner with an adventurous spirit. + Approx. Finished Dimensions: 7.5” D x 14.5” W across base, 14.5” tall, 23.5” including handle By purchasing this pattern, I also give you (the purchaser of this pattern) the rights to sell Poolside Totes made using this pattern (on a home based scale). This is a 13 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces, and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with detailed illustrations.
[button link=”http://noodle-head.com/product/poolside-tote-pdf-pattern-2″ bg_color=”#555555″ border=”#000000″]Click Here for More Information and to Purchase[/button]