It’s the Go Anywhere Bag because, well, it’s that simple, I think you can go anywhere with it and look unique, stylish, and pretty darn cool. This is the largest bag pattern I’ve made so far, not huge, but definitely roomy enough for whatever comes your way.
The best part? All the pockets.
- Three roomy pockets on the front: great for sunglasses, keys, and your phone
- one large pocket on the back
- a slip pocket on the inside.
There is definitely a place for everything. I’ve been loving the front because I keep my phone in one pocket, my sunglasses in the middle pocket and my keys in the other, no more fumbling around for the important stuff because it’s right there.
In this pattern you’ll find:
- Step by step instructions with professional illustrations for making one Go Anywhere Bag
- full size print-at-home pattern pieces
- variations for magnetic snap, sew in snap, and velcro closures
- instructions for optional interior slip pocket
- 1/2 yard main bag body exterior (home dec or canvas)*
- 1/2 yard pockets exterior
- 1 yard main body lining and exterior pocket linings, interior slip pocket, and straps
- Fat Quarter (18”x22”) interior slip pocket
- magnetic snap (optional) – 14mm snap for back pocket, or velcro could be substituted
- hidden sew in magnetic snap (optional) or 18mm magnetic snap
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- water soluble pen
12.5″ handle drop
total height 26″
This is a 14 page PDF pattern with full size print-at-home pattern pieces and includes detailed step-by-step instructions with professional illustrations and color photographs.
Thank you to Windham Fabrics for sending me the Echo prints by Lotta Jansdotter – available October/November of this year. And a special thanks to my beautiful cousins for helping me with their mad modeling skills!