I was really excited when Laurie sent me a few fat quarters of her newest line Pooches and Pickups to play with. My mom and dad have a black lab, so the prints were especially fitting for them. I hope I didn’t take the fabric design too literally – but I made a dog bed for their dog, Cinder.
If you’re a dog or cat lover, you know how much they love their beds (or yours). Cinder was due for a new one to fit inside her dog crate.
I made the body of the bed from black twill and included a zip at the bottom for easy removal for washing. And a little freezer paper stencil let’s everyone know who’s bed it really is!
How about some Pooches and Pickups for yourself? I’m giving away a fat quarter bundle of Laurie’s Pooches and Pickups collection (a total of 6 fat quarters in two super cool colorways). Oh, and if you don’t want to wait to win, you can also purchase her fabric at Hawthorne Threads, Fat Quarter Shop, and Pink Chalk Fabrics.
- One entry per person. Please leave your email address in your comment. You can leave it in a format like this if you wish: anna [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tell me what you’d make with the fabric if you win, or what the craziest thing you’ve ever made for your pet?!
- There will be one winner chosen, loot includes 6 fat quarters from the Pooches and Pickups collection.
- Open to international entries.
- Giveaway ends Wednesday, May 25th at 10pm (central time).