Emily recently upgraded to a toddler bed, she was having too much fun climbing out of her crib so we decided it was a good time to make the switch. Of course I turned to my trusty old friend Ikea for a toddler bed.
Unfortunately I didn’t really think about getting a sheet or any bedding to fit the bed, ha, joke’s on me. The nearest Ikea is over two hours away (which is fun once in a while, but…). Anyway, I decided to try and make a fitted sheet. I found a great deal on some fabric at Sew, Mama, Sew! and thought it went well with the pillowcases I had made a while back. I used these instructions and it worked great!! I started with 2.5 yards of fabric which turned out to be just perfect – with a little bit leftover for some other fun projects down the road.